HOME            WHO WE ARE        MISSIONS        HISTORY      RELATED LINKS     

Contact Us?
Submit Feedback
Find a Recreation Lake?
Obtain a Permit?

Find Design Guides?
Employ with the Corps?
Contract with the Corps?

Find a Local Corps Office?
Find Corps Publications?
Find a Corps Map?

Site Index
  Louisville District Emergency Operations FAQs Lake/River Reports Navigation Offices/Functions Outreach Projects of Interest Recreation Regulatory & Permitting Site Hints Social Media Special Events ArchiveContact UsExecutive OfficeFalls City EngineerFOIA RequestsSmall Business LEED Gold Certified Projects

Interactive Customer Evaluation system
American Recovery and Reinvestment
Expeditionary Vacancies
Disaster Resource Contractor Registry
iSalute Link

** Beginning in January 2007 **

Only the America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Passports" shall be issued to persons eligible for either the Access and Age discounts. The US Army Corps of Engineers can not issue the new America the Beautiful Passport. Please visit the America the Beautiful website for additional information and locations that issue the new passports.

Persons who currently have the Golden Age Passports should retain those passport cards until they are worn or lost - do not discard the Passports as they are still applicable where accepted for the recreation use fee discounts. Customers may also opt to exchange, at no cost, the Golden Age Passports for a new America the Beautiful Senior Pass at any location that issues the Passes.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is there a fee for the Senior pass?
A. Fee is $10 per card for either (a) first-time issuance, or (b) replacement card if original was lost, stolen, or otherwise unavailable for trade-in.

Q. Can I purchase it through the mail?
A. No, the passport must be purchased in person and signed in the presence of the issuing officer. Bring proof of age, such as a driver's license.

Q. Will you replace a damaged or worn-out passport for free?
A. Deteriorated cards will be replaced free of charge, provided the old card is returned in exchange.

Q. What if I lose my passport?
A. Replacement of lost cards will require payment of the $10 issuance fee.

 News Release - 01/04/2007

  Recreation Plan a Trip Boating Camping Children / Education Federal Recreation Pass Program - Annual Day Use Pass - Golden Access Passport + Golden Age Passport Fishing InformationLakesPartners and StakeholdersPicnic SheltersRules and RegulationsService to the MilitaryShoreline Use, Permits and LicensesVolunteer ProgramWater Safety
  Privacy & Security Disclaimer Privacy & Security Disclaimer
  Web Accessibility Disclaimer Web Accessibility Disclaimer
   Technical Support